Translations Editing Proofreading
How can my translations help you to grow your business internationally?
I have extensive experience translating, editing, and proofreading a wide range of documents, both in traditional or simplified Chinese characters, French, and English, for companies conducting international trade with colleagues in countries where these languages are spoken.
Previous projects include:
• Annual Reports
• Business Licences
• Environmental and renewable energy
• Financial reports and statements
• Legal including HR contracts
• Medical device patents
• Retail property sale and purchase contracts
• Sales and marketing
My translation packages provide you with the following expertise:
• A combination of academic qualifications (BA Hons Mandarin Chinese and French University of Westminster, MBA Lancaster University Management School) with real-world work experience using language skills in the corporate world and overseas and applying this to your translation project.
• Rapid familiarisation with your industry-specific specialist terminology to conduct the translation of your documents in addition to current subject knowledge.
• Managing your project either through reputable translation agencies or directly with you.
• Advising in relation to incorporating accurate translations within your business strategy when conducting international trade with Chinese and French-speaking countries.
• Summarising your documents to advise the extent to which documents would need to be partially or fully translated after signature of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
• Member adherence to the Chartered Institute of Linguists Professional Code of Conduct.
• Signposting to any other professionals who will assist with any other business services required for your entire project including on-site interpreting and translations in any other languages.
For a free no-obligation enquiry call about language solutions for your business
Tel: 07817 030527
Fill in the form below and Dragon & Phoenix will get back to you shortly.